Giosetta Fioroni was born to a family of artists (her father Mario was a sculptor and her mother a painter), she studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Rome, where he was a pupil of Toti Scialoja.
She spent some time in Paris (between 1958 and 1962), she exhibited at the Seventh Quadrennial of Rome in 1955 and the following year at the XXVIII Venice Biennale. She was a member of the creative community linked to La Tartaruga Gallery of Plinio De Martiis in Rome. He met Cy Twombly, De Kooning and Rauschenberg.
In her solo exhibition in 1961 at the Tartaruga Gallery with Umberto Bignardi she began to exhibit paintings made with industrial colors, aluminum and gold, bearing signs, lettering, symbols, stacked and deleted. She attends to the Verri Group and the Group 63.
She is part of the School of Piazza del Popolo with Tano Festa, Mario Schifano and Franco Angeli with whom she exhibited at the Venice Biennale of 1964 (the Biennale devoted to Pop Art) invited by Maurizio Calvesi.
From 1964 she becomes the Goffredo Parise partner; She will remain at his side until 1986, the year of writer’s death.
Since 1963 she works with photographs projected on canvas, in 1967 she exhibited at Milan’s Naviglio Gallery a series of works with feminine faces and figures on a white background. She revisits past works such as Botticelli, Carpaccio, Simone Martini.
In 1968 she inaugurates the exhibition The theater of exhibitions at La Tartaruga Gallery with a performance titled La spia ottica then resubmitted the Quadrenniale in Rome in 1973. Since 1969, she approached the world of fables and legends: she creates paintings, boxes and theaters open to the world of personal and collective memory. In 1990 the National Institute for Graphics in Rome organized a solo exhibition with her works on paper. At the Venice Biennale in 1993 she is present with a personal room and in the same year she began working with ceramic.